12 Days 4 Country (Budget and Itinerary)

12:44 AM

Yes finally! after delayed to post about this, finally I can touch my blog! Uggg yes I know it takes too much time, almost 2 month, even I haven't finish my travel video. But my PC's hard disk was broken and I still praying that I can backup my things on it:( yup thats one of the things that delayed my post.

People asking how could i do any trip after my previous trip. How much money I need on this trip? here i share on this post. Its pretty easy to collect the money for this trip, but i know it won't happened   without His bless. So first basically I collect my own money for this trip 6 month before it. I accept every job peoples offer to me. I never shopping and only bough things i needed. And secondly if you didn't do anything you will not get anything. Go find yourself a promo flight ticket and make an itinerary. And last but not least be GRATEFUL of everything happened in your life, because not everything that beautiful is happy tho.
 _________________________________________

Soo..... another finally... I do a really real backpacking, usually i'm a backpacker with my luggage but this trip I only brought 7 kg backpack for 4 country in 12 days and guess how many kg when I went home? 35kg. Are you ready to read all my story and review?;)

Well my first plan is watch the Thailand Lantern Festival in November but I got too much pressure after doing my extern so I decided to traveling 2 week after i finish my intern. I also got my backpack buddy and two of them never going abroad before so just say im their tour leader HA. We got a really cheap ticket for the flight from using AirAsia Asian Pass.
We went to Singapore - Kuala Lumpur - Myanmar - Thailand and spend less than IDR 3.000.000 for the airline ticket without getting any promo! uuh sounds legit isn't it? i will write the review for it next time.

Speaking about the budget overal we only spend less than IDR 8.000.000/person (around USD 600) including flight, airport tax, hotel,food, transport and emergency cash but excluding the shopping cost. We budgeted the hotel cost for IDR 150k per night per person.

Living cost per country (in IDR):

SINGAPORE (2D2N)
Hotel: 150 K (Service World Hostel, Chinatown)                      
Food: 300 K
Transport: 200 K
Emergency cash: 150 K
Science Art Museum: 100 K
Train SG-KL: 150 K
TOTAL: 1050 K

KUALA LUMPUR (2D1N)
Hotel: 150 K (Easy Hotel)                    
Food: 200 K
Transport: 220 K
Emergency cash: 200 K
iCity: 100 K
TOTAL: 870 K

MYANMAR (3D2N)                
Food: 200 K
Transport: 400 K(bus + horse car)
Emergency cash: 200 K
TOTAL: 800 K

THAILAND (6D5N)
Hotel: 810 K(The Richy Place, Platunam)                    
Food: 450 K
Transport: 500 K
Rent Scoter: 70 K
TOTAL: 1830 K

Living cost + air plane ticket: 4550 + 3000 = IDR 7550k!

PS: Why I didn't put emergency cash in Thailand bcs we already prepare our own budget for shopping in Thai, and in Myanmar we didn't sleep in the hotel but on the bus.


I T I N E R A R Y :

SINGAPORE
Day1: Orchard - Science Art Museum - Garden By The Bay
Day2: Buddha's Tooth Relic Temple - Haji Lane - Bugis - Merlion Park - Woodsland (Night train to Kuala Lumpur from Johor)

KUALA LUMPUR
Day1: Berjaya Times Square - Bukit Bintang - Sheraton Hotel - Street Art in Shah Alam - iCity
Day2: Mid Valley Mall - Twin Tower - Berjaya Times Square - Airport

MYANMAR
Day1: Yangon International Airport - Bus Station - KFC Juntion Square
Day2: Sunrise at Pagoda - Bagan city tour - Sunset at Pagoda
Day3: Yangon International Airport

THAILAND
Day1: Don Muang International Airport - Mochit Bus Station - Pakchong (At Home Hostel) - Pakchong Night Market
Day2: Mid Winter - Mew Hill Market - Palio Khao Yai - Sun Flower Field - Primo Piazza - Mini van to Bangkok
Day3: Pratunam morning market - SabX2 Wanton Mee - Wanton Noodle - Chatuchak - Art Box Market - Roi Fat Market
Day4: Boat Noodle in Victory Monument - Wang Lang Market - Wat Pho - Phra Sumen Fort - Khao San Road
Day5: Terminal 21 - Siam Paragon - Siam Center - China Town - Victory Monument Night Market
Day6: Platinum Mall - Big C - Siam Paragon - Talad NEON Night Market
Day7: Morning Market - Don Muang International Airport




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thankyou for read whole of my mind, pls leave any comment or anything:)